Friday, August 29, 2014

The Perfect is the Enemy of the Good


The Perfect is the Enemy of the Good
So I want to make this website a resource to help people with ADHD and other people who want to know more about it (family members, significant others, friends, teachers, etc).  An index where I link to experts and only barely enter my own thoughts and when I do I post them.

That said sometimes it is so hard to categorize and organize things, and that you can get in the mindset of wanting to do everything perfect, well the perfect is the enemy of the good.  If you want something to be perfect you will never finish.

Thus my plan is to post info frequently, when I do so I make a post telling what I did that day and place the day such as 8/29/2014.  I will also be editing posts very frequently, adding links and info, expanding, etc.  This is why I will have a post detailing what I did that day so you are aware of the changes.